Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Movie of shrek

Shrek is a big green monster, and he is a funny guy. From the TV program, I see many interesting movie introduction. And then I go to the movie with my family. I really enjoy it.
Shrek lives in a world of fairy tales. He is a big green ogre who likes to live by himself in his home in the swamp. One day, the evil Lord Farquuad promises Shrek that if he will rescue the beautiful Princess Fiona from a Dragon, Shrek can live in peace in his swamp. To help Shrek, his friend Donkey goes along on the adventure.
In the movie shrek plays a good character. Even through he is be mistook a terrible monster, he is still have a nice heart and wonderful mind for every thing. He do a lot of nice thing for people, not like other bad guy who dress beautiful cloths but always do bad thing. We can not judge a people only by his face, we should make friend with a real heart. This movie let me learn a lot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy said...

Hi,

It's touching story. it's proved to have a good heart. Life is worthy of your hardworking.

Your conclusion should be added with your views.

1:34 AM  
Blogger H2O said...

Hey..
I am first time to do this thing
mabey it is not good,but I will
hardworking...thank you!!

5:29 AM  
Blogger EnglishTeacher said...

Dear h2o,
I also enjoy a good movie and Shrek is definitely one of them. I love his tender-hearted attitude and the lesson that he teaches the audience. You’re right: we must not judge the book by its cover.
Congratulations on your blog.
Greetings from Portugal. :)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home